[xslt] Structured parameters how to

Hi,

I need to pass a set of structured parameters to libxslt and my
understanding is that you can only pass an array of char values:

http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/html/libxslt-transform.html#XSLTAPPLYSTYLESHEET

xmlDocPtr xsltApplyStylesheet  (xsltStylesheetPtr style,
                                     xmlDocPtr doc,
                                     const char **params);

Apply the stylesheet to the document NOTE: This may lead to a
non-wellformed output XML wise !

style : a parsed XSLT stylesheet
doc : a parsed XML document
params : a NULL terminated arry of parameters names/values tuples
Returns : the result document or NULL in case of error

Is there any way to pass a RTF or node set like I use to do with XT?

Thanks

Eric
--
See you in Paris.