[xslt] xinclude/xpointer with html sources

Hi

Is it possible do the following:

<include xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";
http://de.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=@XETRA.DE&f=snlcvi#xpointer(//table/tr/td.....='VOLKSWAGEN'.....)"
/>

I have some troubles doing that.

1. The datasource is not XML - but there is an
excellent html to xhtml in the libxml. Is it possible
to convert html to xhtml when using the XINCLUDE
statment?

2. The HTML Page is a dynamic Page. There are
GET-Parameters (?name=value). Is it possible to mix
GET Variables, xpointer and HTTP_AUTH
username/password in XInclude Statements?
Is it possible to use ssl encrypted http connections?

I hope you understand what I am trying to do.

Bernhard

Ihre E-Mail noch individueller? - http://domains.yahoo.de