Re: [xslt] XSLT puts carriage return in html tag name

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 08:13:04AM -0800, Pramod Kankure wrote:
> hello All
>
> I am converting XML to HTML using a XSLT stylesheet
> and sending the output dynamically to browser.
> Sometimes XSLT put extra whitespace in the HTML tag..
> e.g
> for ending tag </tr> it puts < then a carriage return
> and then /tr>.. This causes HTML page not to render
> appropriately.
[...]
> My Stylesheet processes HTML with following output
> method
>
> <xsl:output method="html" version="1.0"
> encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes"/>

  It's the first time I heard about such a problem. You MUST provide more
information for me to try to reproduce the bug and then only I may have
and answer. Please follow the instructions:
    http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html
If not properly reported and reproducable it's unlikely the bug will get fixed.