Re: [xslt] Using catalog files on Windows

Daniel Veillard wrote:

> What is very possible is that your document hosting <public> ends-up
> having a Windows path, and of course the xmlBuildURI() function which
> applies RFC2396 URI-Reference building code to the letter fails to parse
> base as an URI and you end-up having URL==uriValue leading to the behaviour
> you are seeing.
>
>   The best seems to make sure that you only use file:/// constructs in your
> catalog hierarchy or in the environment variable holding the catalog paths.
> All the uri fields in XML Catalogs are URI-Reference and Windows paths are
> inadequate there, my bet is that's the source of the problem.

Thanks, that was the reason. I though that library can automatically
convert filename path in XML_CATALOG_FILE into URI, and that was cause
of problem. When I set XML_CATALOG_FILES to file:///... instead of
c:\... everything works like a charm.

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz