[xslt] Using catalog files on Windows

Hi,

I tried to use xsltproc on Windows to process DocBook files. However I
was unable to setup catalog files to work -- I tried both SGML catalog
and XML catalogs, but it seems that xsltproc ignores them absolutely.

Documentation says that root XML catalog file should be in
file:///etc/xml/catalog. Where is this file expected on Windows box? (I
tried c:\etc\xml, but it doesn't work.)

I'm using catalog files successfully with Saxon and other programs, so
my catalog files should be OK.

Thanks,

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek