RE: [xslt] python bindings on windows?

> Maybe I'll try to install gcc on Windows and see if I can
> figure it out.
> You used MSVC for your port of the C libraries, right?
> Did you try using gcc, or do you just prefer MSVC?

It was not the compiler that stopped my Python show, but simply my not
being familiar with the language and the runtime at all.

I certainly prefer MSVC on Windows. Not because it generates better
code, but because:
1. There are things which cannot be made with gcc on Windows. For
example device drivers.
2. Microsoft denies support for any kinds of OS-related problems if I
used compiler different to MSVC.
In regard to libxml, both compilers will do the job.

Ciao
Igor