Re: [xslt] Status of python extensions?

Hi,

I've dug through the documentation and the examples a bit. Am I
missing something? I can see examples of Python code using the
gnome-xml and libxslt libraries, but where's the example of a simple
XSLT stylesheet that calls a Python extension when processed by
xsltproc? I assume some setup (at least an extension function
namespace) is required.

Color me confused.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm