[xslt] Re: XSLT questions/issues

Hi, Daniel and All!

Recently I got few questions about using LibXML + LibXSLT vs Xerces or
MSXML:
    http://www.aleksey.com/pipermail/xmlsec/2002/000077.html
    http://www.aleksey.com/pipermail/xmlsec/2002/000080.html
Since I am not familiar enough with LibXSLT it'll be great if someone
can answer
these LibXSLT questions (see below).

Thank you in advance,

Aleksey