[xslt] libxslt bug?

Hi all,
I have written a little apache module based on libxml2 and libxslt and
encountered the following problem that appear to be a libxslt bug.

When calling xsltLoadStylesheetPI and a Stylesheet is found, but that
stylesheet contains a bogus node such as xsl:stupidity I get some serious
segfaulting.

I just wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this problem, and
whether there is anything in the works, before I go and attack the problem
myself.

Any feedback/help would be highly appreciated.

Thanx everyone,
Philipp

P.S.: If anyone wants to see any of this goto www.mod-xslt.com
P.P.S.: Thank you very much Daniel for writing libbxml2/libxslt. I enjoy
it a lot. Greetz from AT