Re: [xslt] saving output of xsltApplyStyleSheet ???

 >can you tell me where to find the functin "dscatf " and the macros
 >STRING, ERRORCHK and CLEANUP ???

In my own code ;)

You'll have to implement these things yourself: STRING() just fills a
char-buffer, ERRORCHK() checks for (...) errors, and CLEANUP() performs
some cleanup before returning. These are all specific for my application.

dscatf() is also a helper-function which is only defined in my code, you'll
have to use something like realloc() and strcat().

The code I posted just showed the general idea of writing an applied sheet
to a memory-buffer :)

                                                                     robert