Re: [xslt] Installation problems

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 08:42:55AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:

>   Okay, found, in python/tests/Makefile.am !
> I was using TESTS to holds the list of python tests. And this is also
> used for "make check" as a list of binaries to run, but at that point
> the modules are not installed, hence the errors. I renamed that variable.
> The proper way is to "make tests" this will declare the PYTHONPATH and
> run the regression tests.
>   Thanks for the report,
>
>   BTW I expect the next release python support to break quite a bit,
> the makefile code is not portable at the moment, I will give instructions,

Thank's for the quick fix.
Just one other question: what module do i need to check out to get the
(xml/sgml?) sources of the website/documentation? I recently realized that
the extension-HowTo could need some fixup/update. I thought it might be
better to send a patch instead of just complaining :-) If there isn't any
xml version yet, what is the politically correct DTD to use? DocBook, TexiXML
..?

  Ralf Mattes