Re: [xslt] XSLT transformation to Plain Text using Python bindingsrequires using children().serialize()?

Hello:

Thanks for the explanation, it is very helpful.

I rewrote my example as per instructions and it works fine.

However, I still have a question, if you'll indulge me....:-)

Because I am writing a pure service, it would be nice to never
write anything out to disk.  Is there a "file-like object" somewhere
that you have written or can recommend for use in lieu of
an actual file?

The contract my server must fulfill is that it must return the
transformed contents as a string.  I saveResultToFilename()
only to immediately read it back in.  Of course, this is just a
small nit, but it is the reason I went off the rails instead of
following the documentation (which I did read, honest :)

I am willing to bet this is a Frequently Asked Question, so
maybe we can put the answer in the docs for the next guy..?

Regards,

--Craeg