[xslt] residual memory use after xslt used

Hi:
  xsltInit() allocates some memory through xsltRegisterAllExtras that
never seems to get released. While this appears to be a one-time "leak"
(i.e., only allocated once regardless of how many xslt calls are made),
having that memory left over complicates my leak detection for other
parts of the program. Is there a function anywhere to clean up this
memory and restore the xslt processor to an uninitialized state (i.e., I
think I'm looking for an "xsltTerminate()" type function. Thanks for any
hints/comments/code/suggestions/etc.
Ferrell

=====================================
Ferrell Moultrie (ferrell@iss.net)
Software Engineer

Internet Security Systems, Inc.
6303 Barfield Road
Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Phone:  404-236-2600
Direct: 404-236-2849
Fax:    404-236-2632
http://www.iss.net

Internet Security Systems -- The Power to Protect