RE: [xslt] xsltconfig.h - outdated

Good morning,

> just wondering: what is the state of libxslt.h stored in CVS ?
> it seems to be pretty outdated... the version info in it says '1.0.10'

I am not aware of any version information stored in that file. I assume
you mean the subject, xsltconfig.h that is. Xsltconfig.h is not outdated
and it cannot be outdated, because this file is being generated
automatically as a part of the source configuration process. Ideally,
this file should not be a part of the source tarball at all, but there
are few strange platforms out there which lack the configuration stage
:-) :-)

> btw version info in xsltwin32config.h says '1.0.15' although
> 1.0.16 has
> already been released...
> Where exactly is the authoritative version info ?

Uh. That depends on what you use to compile libxslt :-) The absolute
authority for the version information is the configure.in file. That
file will be used to generate everything else. If you cannot execute any
kind of configuration script on your platform, then you must modify the
relevant files (xsltconfig.h) manually.

Actually, is there a platform left over which does not have some kind of
configure stage? I thought Windows was the last of this kind.

Ciao
Igor