[xslt] Re: Request for comments on :Request for break point API suggestions

Hi all,

I'm at University an I've seen that the diff's
didn't appear in my last post the "proper" way :-
( .
When I can I'll put the files my web site.

If Daniel has no objections I'll look at making
these files visible as links on my web page. Is
this Ok Daniel?

I'm starting to think that I shouldn't have be
supplying the "patched libraries" so they will be
need to be deleted. This is to remove any doubts
the "patched libraries" caused.

These are irrelivant in breakpoint.h
    struct _xslBreakPoint
    typedef xslBreakPointPtr
    typedef xslBreakPoint

There are some errors in breakpoint.c/breakpoint.h
     struct _xslCallPoint{
       xmlDocPtr source;
      xmlChar *name;
     };

 should be
    struct _xslCallPoint{
      xmlNodePtr source;
      xmlChar *name;
    };

 this effects
   void xslAddCall( xmlDocPtr source, xmlChar
*name)
   int xslGetCall(int depth,  xmlDocPtr *source,
	xmlChar **name);

 which should have been
   void xslAddCall( xmlNodePtr source, xmlChar
*name)
   int xslGetCall(int depth,  xmlNodePtr *source,
	xmlChar **name);

 This should allow access to the "line number"
for the template call.

 xsldbg is also affected by these changes :-(

bye,

Keith