[xslt] small bugs in libxml and inconsistancies

Hi,

I've posted these bugs to bugzilla but sent a copy for your review

   Bug id: 63271 posted

bye,

Keith
------------------------

I found some bugs that only affects the breakpoint API. When the input mode
of the document is "html" see htmlSAXParseFile (file :HTMLparser.c, line
4873) uses htmlInitParserCtxt (file :HTMLparser.c, line 3663)  but it does
not set  the ctxt->linenumbers  value. So no valid breakpoints can be set
using "html" mode. Recommend
  ctxt->linenumbers = xmlLineNumbersDefaultValue;
be added near to line 3746

When the input mode of the document is "docbook" see docbInitParserCtxt(file
:DOCBparser.c , line 5032)  is used with
 ctxt->linenumbers = 1;
which ignores default line number's value. Recommend it be changed to
  ctxt->linenumbers = xmlLineNumbersDefaultValue;

Also some *ParseFile functions call
  xmlInitParser();
but others do not (as far as I can tell). This will lead to bugs. :-(.
One I found was that xmlSAXParseFileWithData (file:  parser.c, line 9747)
causes a SEGMENTATION fault when entities are not loaded properly recommend
    xmlInitParser();
be added near line 9751