[xslt] Keeping track of output documents

Hi,

I was running xsldbg on site.xsl Daniel made and realised that there seems to
be no way to keep track of documents created by the "xsl:document" element.
I'd like to be able to build a list of the URI of the created documents.
Which users of a debugger can printout.  (I'm not thinking of implementing
this until the breakpoint API set has been finalised and commited to cvs). A
possible API set to achieve this  (put in breakpoints/docnames.[ch]?)

typedef struct _xslDocName xslDocName;
typedef xslDocName *xslDocNameptr;
struct _xslDocName {
  const xmlChar *url;
  xslDocNameptr next;
} ;

xslDocNamePtr xslDocTop;
xslClearDocNames = 0; /* used to flag whether to clear all from doc name
list*/

xslAddDocName(const xmlChar * url);
xslDocNameCount();
const xmlChar *xslGetDocName(int docNumber);
xslFreeDocNames();
xslSetClearDocNamesFlag(int value);
xslGetClearDocNamesFlag();

in  xslAddDocName this algorithm could be used
xslDocNamePtr cur;
 if (xslGetClearDocNamesFlag())
   xslFreeDocNames();
 cur  = xslDocTop;