[xslt] Win32/MSVC project update for libxslt

Hello All.

Here are the files I promised. The contents of the ZIP file goes in
win32/dsp subdirectory, overwriting whatever happens to be in the way.

This update does:
- Includes saxon.c into the libexslt build
- updates the libxslt.def file.

The problem with the line ends in the .def files was due to my not
knowing that CVS treats more than win32/*.dsp as binary. Of course, if
the file is in CRLF format and Daniel updates it with my patch manually,
his emacs (or whatever) only saves those lines he edited as LF and
leaves the rest as CRLF. The same happens when I edit the file. My
editor does the same, just that it uses CRLF for the lines I modify.
Naturally, we end up with a file messed up down to the iron :-). Spare
my nose.

Igor

libxslt.dsp.zip