Re: [xslt] Relase of xsldbg-0.7.9, : release of xsldbg-0.8.1

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 07:16:12AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 04:24:08AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> >   Basically I'm tempted to do somthing similar to the SAX
> > interface of libxml. The upper layer provide a "driver" block
> > containing all the callback routines. And when of the routines
> > are called from the lower level, it checks if the current callback
> > is non-NULL and simply call it.
> >   Very simple, very flexible, and adds only a single entry point
> > to the library.
>
>   Okay following feedback from Keith, I implemented that strategy.
[...]
>   What is left to do is:
>     - me to then strip out libxsltbreakpoint content, keeping a single C
>       module providing the same set of empty APIs for the compatibility
>       library, and check this in practice

  I have finished this. I didn't commited it in CVS but I built a test
snapshot at :
    ftp://xmlsoft.org/test/libxslt-1.0.8.tar.gz

  People who had problems with the 1.0.8 build should really try this out
because I expect it to be very close to libxslt-1.0.9