[xslt] libbreakpoint <-> libxslt :(

Hello, xslt! How are you?

  Here is one special platform (mipsel-linux with SNOW ABI), which
  compiles shared libraries as fully-linked binaries (it likes old
  ages of Linux).
  So, there SHOULD NOT be circular dependences in libraries for this
  platform.
  And libxslt package now HAVE such dependence. I could not link
  libbreakpoint, because linker complain about unresolved externals
  (from libxslt) and vice versa.

  I know, I could configure libxslt without debugger. But it is ugly
  hack :(

               Lev Serebryakov
| FIDONet: 2:5030/661.0                         |
| E-Mail:  lev@serebryakov.spb.ru               |
| Page:    http://lev.serebryakov.spb.ru/       |
| ICQ UIN: 3670018                              |
| Phone:   You know, if you have world nodelist |