[xslt] Relase of xsldbg-0.7.9

Hi,

I've made a major new release of xsldbg. The breapointAPI has been rebuilt to
allow support of unlimited number of breakpoints and templates. I've added
the ability to walk and trace execution through through code. As well as a
searching facilty on attributes of the stylesheets. eg variables. For details
on the changes  look at the ChangeLog. in xsldbg-0.7.9.tar.gz

I've made a patch for the files that already exist in libxslt
   http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/xsldbg/libxslt-1.0.7_ki_0.7.9.diff
but you will need to replace the breakpoint directory with the contents of
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/xsldbg/breakpointAPI.tar.gz
and rebuild and reinstall libxst.

then do the compile and install xsldbg from
  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/xsldbg/xsldbg-0.7.9.tar.gz

You can get xsldbg from cvs at descibed at
  http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=35673

Daniel would you advise on how you wish to approach discussion on these
changes.

bye,

Keith