Re: [xslt] Re-use of parsed stylesheet

>   Okay i fixed this in CVS. Basically global variables are now
> only read from the stylesheet and copied/evaluated within a hash table
> in the transformatio context.

Excellent, and in perfect time for our current work implementing a
multi-threading
"transformation server".  Can we now assume that both the xsltStylesheetPtr
returned
by xsltParseStylesheetFile and the xmlDocPtr returned by xmlParseFile are
structures
which are "thread-safe" (i.e. do not need to be protected against
interaction between
different threads using them)?

Bill