[xslt] Release of libxslt-0.9.0

   Is available at ftp://xmlsoft.org/
   Home page at : http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/
   Requires: libxml-2.3.8 which was released earlier today (same location)

  This is a large bugfix release, I got a number of bug reported, and except
the one on unparsed-entity-uri() all are fixed (IMHO):

   - lot of various bugfixes, extended the regression suite
   - xsltproc shoudl work with multiple params
   - added an option to use xsltproc with HTML input
   - improved the stylesheet compilation, processing of complex
     stylesheets should be faster
   - using the same stylesheet for concurent processing on
     multithreaded programs should work now
   - fixed another batch of namespace handling problems
   - Implemented multiple level of sorting

  thanks to everybody who provided bug reports or patches, I think
for the first time this version in combination with libxml-2.3.8 would
get an similar XSLTMark rating than MSXML 3.0, but hey they probably
improved their engine too :-) . Anyway feature completion and bug fixes
comes first, so keep the bug reports coming.