[xslt] Output not going to the end ?

Hello,

I have a very strange problem. One of my stylesheet stop outputing data
before the end of the transformation. When I use xsltproc -v I see that
the complete transformation has been done but that not all the data has
been output.

I really wonder why. I use libxml 2.3.11 and CVS version of libxslt.

If you wanna try it out, grab this :
http://buxy.geniustrader.org/~rhertzog/outils.tar.gz

Unpack the archive, cd into outils/doc.

Launch :
$ xsltproc --param cycle \'false\' --xinclude ../xsl/theme-tex.xsl theme_reference.xml

Watch how the output stop. Launch the same with -v and see that the
transformation continues until the end.

It's probably a problem related to a buffer (overrun) or something like that
but it's really strange that it exits without an error.

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com