[xslt] cdata-section-elements not supported ?

Hi,

i'm trying to keep <![CDATA[...]]> sections when transforming
a document. Fortunately those are mostly used inside
<code>...</code> (code exists in the input and in the output).
So I put :

<xsl:output ... cdata-section-elements="code">

But the resulting document doesn't have any CDATA section.
Instead I have the standard result :
<code>
 &lt;example att=&quot;1&quot;&gt;
</code>

If I used a CDATA section, it's precisely because I didn't want
to see all those entities.

There's 2 possibilities :
- i haven't understood the role of cdata-section-elements
- libxslt needs to be fixed

Which one is right ? :)

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com