Re: [xslt] cdata-section-elements not supported ?

Le Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 10:59:21AM -0400, Daniel Veillard écrivait:
> I started working on it in the meantime so it won't apply as-is as I
> decided to put them in a separate hash table (for performances reasons).

Okay.

>   thanks for the patch, I will make sure this get added in a way or
> another :-)

BTW, you should also correct the output of a CDATA block. Actually, it
should escape "]]>" by closing the CDATA block, putting "]]>" and opening
a new CDATA block. This is in libxml I guess.

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com