Re: [xslt] cdata-section-elements not supported ?

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 04:49:44PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 08:33:19AM -0400, Daniel Veillard écrivait:
>
> [ CDATA block when listed in cdata-section-elements ]
> >   fortunately this should not be too hard to implement, there is
> > already most of the infrastructure in place.
>
> Alright, here's the patch. :-) I hope I have it right. I just create
> CDataBlock node instead of Text nodes when the parent element is a node
> listed in cdata-section-elements.

yes, that's basically it, it's also needed in some of the xsltCopy functions.
I started working on it in the meantime so it won't apply as-is as I
decided to put them in a separate hash table (for performances reasons).

  thanks for the patch, I will make sure this get added in a way or
another :-) (small regression tests would be appreciated too ;-)

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com