Re: [xslt] output document difference

Thanks for the reply.  I asked for the intended behaviour, i.e. what
you had tried to implement, rather than what was correct, because if
there's no formal spec and it does what you wanted, it's not a bug :-)

I can live with it either way, and will warn my customer that the
behaviour may change in the future, too.

Thanks,

Liam

--
Liam Quin - Barefoot in Toronto - liam@holoweb.net - http://www.holoweb.net/