Re: [xslt] document() function

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 07:45:42PM +0800, William M. Brack wrote:
> > When using
> >   <xsl:apply-templates select="document('abc.xml')"/>
> > and then, within one of the templates, using an expression like
> >   <xsl:value-of select="/*"/>
> > the selected value does not use the root node of
> > document 'abc.xml', but rather references the root node of
> > the context before the apply-templates was done.
> I  ...think... the attached patch fixes this problem, but would appreciate
> your checking it for me, at your convenience.

  yep looks fine. I would have done it exactly the same way.

> After the patch a couple of
> the docbook tests fail, but it appears that the failures are only because
> "key" values have changed (the resulting html files seem functionally the
> same as before the patch).
> I got CVS access from Greg this morning - thanks.

  Then it's a good opportunity to commit (also update the docbook
example and add a Changelog entry). Thanks !

  For the record, William and Bjorn have CVS update access too,

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine