Re: [xslt] document() function

> When using
>   <xsl:apply-templates select="document('abc.xml')"/>
> and then, within one of the templates, using an expression like
>   <xsl:value-of select="/*"/>
> the selected value does not use the root node of
> document 'abc.xml', but rather references the root node of
> the context before the apply-templates was done.

I  ...think... the attached patch fixes this problem, but would appreciate
your checking it for me, at your convenience.  After the patch a couple of
the docbook tests fail, but it appears that the failures are only because
"key" values have changed (the resulting html files seem functionally the
same as before the patch).

I got CVS access from Greg this morning - thanks.

Regards,
Bill

docfix.dif