[xslt] document('') with xsltParseStylesheetDoc()

I can't get document('') to work when I'm using xsltParseStylesheetDocu().
It works absolutely fine when using xsltParseStylesheetFile(), because it
has the filename.

The problem seems to be that the XSL file isn't in the
xsltTransformContext's list of documents. It should be. I'm not sure what
the correct fix is.

(note that this will also be a performance loss in current libxslt, since
when doing document('') at the moment it will re-parse the XSLT file,
which shouldn't be necessary).

--
<Matt/>

     \\//