[xslt] Heads up: EXSLT and structural changes

  for those maintaining Windows Makefiles or repackaging
libxslt, we are currently adding EXSLT with Thomas Broyer
which results in some significant changes in the sources:
   - a new directory is created (libexslt), and the
     makefiles now build a new library libexslt
   - xsltproc sources have been moved to another directory
     (xsltproc) and now links against both shared libraries.

   I suggest people doing packaging work on top of libxslt
to checkout a new version from CVS to check what's going on
and provide patches or complain now if this gives troubles.

  The libxslt shared library API/ABI should not be modified
but the build system was changed.

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com