[xslt] Release of xsldbg 0.9.5 (beta1)

Hi all,

Ok I've fixed some bugs that Justin found (see ChangeLog ), added a the build
files for WIN32 using  MS VC (whilst wating for Igor to make the full set of
xsldbg compatable binaries).  This release has been tagged rel-0-9-5 in cvs.

I am satisfied that all that can be done to make this beta quality has been
done. xsldbg can run under *nix, risc os, and WIN32. I expect that Justin
will anounce the risc os port shortly.

I can release a prebuild binaries for WIN32 but because of problems with
libxml/xslt dll's I could only build xsldbg using static libraries. The
problem (crash) occurs when xsldbg, xmllint or xmlcatalog when they try to
use a function that uses xmlFileWrite.  I tried for several hours for fix
this. If the use of stdout is hard coded into xmlCreateOutputBuffer you can
at least xmlFileWrite to stdout.

For those who'd like to build the WIN32 xsldbg yourself (not a simple
proceedure) see
  docs/en/website/index.html, docs/en/website/win32_install.html and
  win32/dsp/*
These files are ONLY available via xsldbg's cvs. Also the xmlcatalog for
WIN32 is troublesome (discussed on xml@gnome.org)

Daniel: For WIN32 this means I would be releasing GPL'd software both binary
AND source. Where the changes that I made to get libxml/xslt (LPGL'd) to suit
a static build of xsldbg would being FREELY available via xsldbg's cvs. I
think this meet the requirements for releasing a the changes made to
libxml/xslt? So I plan to release the WIN32 binary in the next few days
unless I hear that there is a problem.

Justin: I've added a blank html file for your risc os related infomation see
  docs/en/website/risc_os_install.html. plus a link to your site in
docs/en/website/index.html. Please check and send a patch as needed to update
these.

bye,

Keith

xsldbg helping understand stylesheets