Re: [xslt] request for xmllint

At 03:31 PM 12/13/01 -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > Having said that, you might want to look at a discussion started by me on
> > November 23rd, titled "[xml] xmllint as filter?".  In short: it is not
> easy
> > to do without adding another global variable to the libxml2 library, and
> > Daniel is against that.
>  well within xmllint, this is doable, but there is already like 32
>options to xmllint, is that really worth adding yet another one ?
>Might be simpler to write a 10 lines C programe parsing the
>document, removing the DTd and reserializing it.

Actually, the request was just to not output the <?xml processing
instruction, nothing else...  and in the end, I just adapted my Perl script
that I needed anyway to put the fragments together...

> > Hmmm... when trying to find a URL for this tread, I found that the archive
> > at http://www.xmlsoft.org/messages/ stopped collecting messages in
> March of
> > this year?  Is that right?
>   yes, because the archives moved with the list check
>  http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/xml for pointer to current archives.

Aha.... then you need to change the link on
http://www.xmlsoft.org/docs.html, number 9 in the list...  ;-)

Elizabeth Mattijsen