Re: [xslt] Cloning xsltStylesheet structures

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 10:07:51AM +0100, Eric van der Vlist wrote:
> Daniel Veillard wrote:
>

> >   Actually, there is very little informations associated to running
> > transformation kept in the stylesheet itself. And those are cache informations
> > used to speed up some of the processing.
> >   I would expect concurent transformations to be able to reuse the same
> > xsltStylesheetPtr for different processes.
>

> I am either not being clear or missing something (I have just looked at
> the definition of the "struct xsltStylesheet" [1]), but it includes
> elements such as the pointer on the source document and the list of
> variables and parameters which are dependent of the transformation which
> is being run even though the stylesheet may be the same.
>
> How can we share a xsltStylesheetPtr if these are different?

  Well ... if you think you understand the code better than me, I take
patches :-)
  The documents are the *stylesheet* documents. The variables are
the global variables *declarations* not instances.
  I may have missed something, in that case bug reports and patches are
welcome.