Re: [xslt] regexp extension?

Bruce R Miller writes:
> Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > I have a strong bias toward POSIX regexps
>
> I kinda figured you would, and it's more keeping with
> standard-ness (although I'm partial to perl-style, myself).

There is a free implementation of perl compatible regular expressions
at http://www.pcre.org/
So if you want the full power of perl re, you might also look at that
one.
(It's used by a number of prjects including python, so it should be
possible to use it on a number of platforms. I don't know if that
possibility comes out of the box though)

greetings
	Morus