[xslt] Expanding Stylesheets and [OT] dealing with manpages

I am having problems with a stylesheet that has a lot of xsl:includes and
tried to write a program to dump the expanded stylesheets from memory, but
obviously xmlDocDump(stdout, sheet->doc) is _not_ the way to do it. What
should I be using instead?

Second, I was wondering if anyone knew of a DTD/Stylesheet that can be used
for generating manpages. I've done some searching through FreshMeat,
SourceForge, and Google, but have had little-to-no-luck in finding a decent
solution. I've found two packages, manedit and refentry2man, but they have
their problems.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio@openservices.net>