[xslt] Import/Include Stylesheets

I believe this is a known problem, but cannot find
any reference in the mailing list archive or the open
bugs.

libxslt is complaining that it cannot import (include)
stylesheets which are specified using a relative URI.
The problem is that I'm invoking it using xmlParseMemory
to parse the stylesheet document and then xsltParseStylesheetDoc
to compile the stylesheet.  That is, I have already the stylesheet
into memory.  There doesn't seem to be a way of telling
libxml/libxslt the base URI of the document so that it can
resolve the relative URI.

Tried using xmlNodeSetBase in between parsing the document
and compiling it, but that doesn't appear to do the trick.

TIA,
Steve Ball

--
Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas