[xslt] problem using xslt

Hi,

I'm using nsxml - which is an opensource libxml/xslt wrapper for AOLserver.
I've works fine on a Solaris 8 box and my linux machines.  However I've had
some trouble on a Solaris 7 box.

I'm not quite sure if the issue is with AOLserver or the libxml/xslt
libraries so I just thought I would post here to see if my problem sounds
familiar to anybody.

Here are the details on my configuration:
Solaris 7
gcc 2.8.1
libxml 2.4.1
libxslt 1.0.1

libxml/xslt compile fine with just a few warnings - very similar to my linux
and Solaris 8 setups that work fine.

The main issue at hand is that loading the nsxml module into AOLserver
causes it to crash.  This is the error I get: