Re: [xslt] Spaces in URI's, revisited

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 12:23:53PM +0200, Bernhard Zwischenbrugger (bz@datenkueche.com) wrote:
> On Monday 06 August 2001 01:27, you wrote:
> >
> > Try this:
> >
> > xsltproc http://ldsteiner.com/~ld/httptestcase.xsl
> > http://ldsteiner.com/~ld/httptestcase.xml
> >
> > Looking at the .xml file, you can see the url has a %20 in between "Top"
> > and "stories", but the output of the transformation shows the source HTML
> > for the page that is returned if you just truncate the URI after "Top".
> %20 is for filesystem operations
> + is for URI
>
> Hope that helps

It did... thank you! Moreover.com lists its URL's with %20's in its examples, though, so I wonder if it is still supposed to work like that? (That's what's in the location bar when you visit that page in a browser as well.)

Thanks for the workaround though!
--

"The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some
point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us