Re: [xslt] Spaces in URI's, revisited

On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 07:20:09PM -0400, Daniel Veillard (veillard@redhat.com) wrote:
>   If the spaces are escaped with %20 in the URI-References this should
> work now. If they are not, well the source is broken, you can still try ...

Try this:

xsltproc http://ldsteiner.com/~ld/httptestcase.xsl http://ldsteiner.com/~ld/httptestcase.xml

Looking at the .xml file, you can see the url has a %20 in between "Top" and "stories", but the output of the transformation shows the source HTML for the page that is returned if you just truncate the URI after "Top".
--

"The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some
point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us