Re: [xslt] When will XSTL 1.0 fully implemented?
- From: Matt Sergeant <matt sergeant org>
- To: "Sze, Tak F" <tak f sze intel com>
- Cc: "'xslt gnome org'" <xslt gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [xslt] When will XSTL 1.0 fully implemented?
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 06:40:07 +0100 (BST)
On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Sze, Tak F wrote:
> Does anybody know when will XSLT 1.0 is fully
> implemented in libxslt? There seems to be not
> much activity on libxslt.
It seems to be pretty complete to me. Why don't you post a bug report with
what you think is missing?
/|| ** Founder and CTO ** ** http://axkit.com/ **
//|| ** AxKit.com Ltd ** ** XML Application Serving **
// || ** http://axkit.org ** ** XSLT, XPathScript, XSP **
// \\| // ** mod_perl news and resources: http://take23.org **
] [Thread Prev