Re: [xml] Trouble figuring out xmlregexp regular expressions

Thanks Mike! That is really helpful :)

I think I have a basic understanding of how it works now and have figured out how to compile and execute basic regular expressions.

It's still not really clear what some of the other functions mean though. There are things about "regular _expression_ context" that aren't really clear. I probably won't have to use these features though but it would be nice if they had documentation so I could understand what their purpose is.

Thanks,
Tim