Re: [xml] Stepping down

On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 13:23:27 +0200
Nick Wellnhofer via xml <xml gnome org> wrote:

I never really asked for it but in the last years I became de-facto
maintainer of both libxml2 and libxslt. Luckily, I was able to fund my
involvement through Chrome VRP bug bounties and OSS-Fuzz integration rewards.
Big thanks to Google for these outstanding programs.

Unfortunately, returns from security research are diminishing quickly and I
see no way to obtain a minimal level of funding anymore. So I'm stepping down
as contributor and maintainer.

Thanks to everyone who reported bugs and contributed patches!

Nick

Thanks for all your help, Nick! GL in future endeavours.

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/Can-I-SCO-Now/ - “Can I SCO Now?”

Why can’t we ever attempt to solve a problem in this country without having
a “War” on it? -- Rich Thomson, talk.politics.misc