Re: [xml] Recovering from errors in an XML "stream"

I'm OK with making small on-the-fly "edits" to the input (such as removing the initial comment, or removing all comments), but trying to make my code discern the overall structure (such as picking out the boundaries between the documents) is starting to step over into actually parsing it, which defeats the purpose of using LibXML2.

If the TextReader didn't insist upon reading beyond the root end-tag, that would enable me to solve my problem, I think.  (I don't understand why it does that.)  In the absence of any other options, I'm going to experiment with the SAX interface and see if that will allow me to stop the parse at the right spot.

Anyway, thanks for your replies, Liam.

            Webb