Re: [xml] Entering freeze for libxml2-2.9.10

Hi,

On 28.10.2019 at 10:06, Daniel Veillard via xml wrote:

  In the absence of feedback or changes since RC1, I am not pushing
an RC2 for libxml2-2.9.10, assume a final release for Wed or Thursday,

  in the meantime, please give it a try !

I just ran the php-src test suite for all relevant PHP extensions using
libxml2, and I detected no regression compared to 2.9.9 (besides some
minor] error reporting difference regarding a broken XML file[1).

So RC1 looks good to me.  Thanks!

[1]
<https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/php-7.3.11/ext/dom/tests/not_well_formed.xml>

Regards,