Re: [xml] Is there a solution to have newline delimited output for xmllint ?

On 23/09/2018 15:12, gilles quenot sputnick fr wrote:
This is the official libxml repository I guess(?).

Yes.

Do you know if a Debian package will be packaged ?

I will contact Archlinux mainteners to update package, last update 2016.

All distros will eventually catch up but it probably doesn't make much sense to ping maintainers before a new libxml2 version is released.

Nick