[xml] Is there a solution to have newline delimited output for xmllint ?

Hi,

I post many snippets with xmllint on stackoverflow and unix.stackexchange.com, but many times I'm stuck with this nice tool when it comes to retrieve N > 1 text node, because the output is not newline delimited (unlike xmlstarlet).

Is there any workaround to have such delimiter in the output ?

Can it be a feature request ? It would be a killer feature !

Best regards, Gilles Quenot (France)