[xml] xmlCtxReadIO and BOM

Hi,

I came to an issue where I try to parse an XML document from an HTTP stream. I decode the charset from the HTTP header and then create a xmlCtxReadIO with that charset value as encoding parameter. The problem is that the XML document has three BOM characters, and it seems that xmlCtxReadIO considers the document as malformed in that case. (XML document with BOM value and when we call xmlCtxReadIO with an encoding value).  Notice that if I don't provide the encoding value to xmlCtxReadIO, the parsing works well as BOM is decoded. Is there a way to ignore the BOM when parsing with xmlCtxReadIO ?

Regards,

Frank

--
Frank GROSS