Re: [xml] Add version string to DLL

On 06/11/2017 08:40, ccpaging wrote:
Test OK in VC2003 complier.

Looks good. Can you please:

- Rename "libxml2.res.src" to "libxml2.rc". It seems that the .rc extension
  is standard for resource definition scripts:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa380599(v=vs.85).aspx

- Rename "version.h.msvc" to "rcVersion.h". This file isn't really specific
  to MSVC. At some point, it might be used for GCC builds as well.

- The same for libxslt.

- Tell me the author string I should use for the commits. Something
  like "first-name last-name <email>". Otherwise I'll simply use
  "ccpaging <ccpaging gmail com>". (I prefer patches formatted
  with git-format, but if you're primarily working with MS tools,
  I understand that this may not be an option.)

Thanks,
Nick